Do you want to become a Professional Martial Arts Or Combatives Instructor? They are known as Sensei, Shihan, Sifu, Coach, etc.
There is a misconception that anyone who is excellent at their specific art, should automatically be the one who teaches new students. That is a false belief.
Think about it. Some people are amazing fighters & skilled athletes... but are terrible examples of how to live. Some are arrogant. Some put students down instead of building them up.
This course covers:
- Aspects of being a great coach
- Introduce the course & training function
- Explore training liability
- Explain adult learning basics
- Learn about course & presentation design
- Learn “how” to train
- Discuss how to manage / eliminate stage fright
- Analyze classroom management techniques
- How to create a martial art curriculum
- How to structure a basic martial arts class
- Explain how to continuously improve your skills
This course will prepare the student to speak, behave & present themselves as a calm professional. If you want to Enhance Your Professionalism… this course is for you!